KPL (Kotsons Pvt. Ltd.) established its transformer manufacturing unit back in 1979 at Alwar, India to produce distribution & power transformers of 33 KV class voltage, to meet the needs of public utilities organizations and of private industrial sector in India. It was KPL vision of becoming integrated global transformer manufacturing company that the company's manufacturing facilities were later expanded and second & third plant was setup at Agra (U.P) and Bazpur (Uttranchal), India and product range was expanded up to 25 MVA with 33 KV class, to cater the needs of international demands.
Today, with over more than two & half decades of experience in the manufacturing, KPL has grown in geographical reach, market size and product range to become one of the leading transformer manufacturing company Our product comprehensively fulfilled the requirements of local and international standard specifications and their stringent requirement.
KPL is ISO 9001:2000 & ISO 14001:2004 certification from Det Norske Veritas, The Netherlands and commits itself to introduce and maintain a quality system that ensures quality products and services to total satisfaction of the customer. The quality control department controls and monitor all quality control documents and carries out its inspection at all strategic points in the production process. TQM (Total Quality Management) programme is in place, which is backed by strong in house R & D and a crew of service engineers for providing after sales services.
At transformer's quality & soundness point, KPL's transformer range from 100 KVA to 1000 KVA are being type tested for temperature rise test and impluse test at world's renowned testing laboratory , The Netherlands.
At KPL, R & D is a continuous process and department has consistently produced innovative concepts that have now become industry standards. A highly qualified and experienced technical personnel keeps an eye upon the latest development in technology and the product to supply a prime quality product at competitive price.
KPL has in house facilities for conducting all routine test as per IEC, DIN, BS, ANSI, NEMA & IS and temperature rise type test.
||Total Land Area(Sq.Mtrs.);
||Covered Land Area (Sq.Ft.)
||I – 6000 &
II – 54000
- Central Electricity Board, Mauritius
- General Establishment for Electricity Distribution in the middle, Baghdad, Iraq.
- Rural Electrification Board, Dhaka, Bangaladesh.
- General Company for Baghdad Electricity Distribution, Iraq
- Schneider Electric Limited.
- Torrent Power Limited.
- Schneider Electric Limited.
- ABB Limited.
- Reliance Energy Limited.
- Areva T & D Limited.
- L & T Ltd.
- Siemens Ltd.
- NDTV Ltd.
- Winner of highest prestigious export awards "Niryat Shree" for year 2000-01 from Vice President of India.
- Received certificate in the Category of Export House-SSI for Excellent Export Performance for the year 2001-02 from Vice President of India.
- Winner of Trophy for Highest Export in the Category of Capital Goods for the year 2000-2001 from EEPC.
- Winner of UP State Export Award for the year 2001-02 from Chief Minister of U.P.
- In 2005, Win excellent award for Export.